Rajasthan BSTC Syllabus 2019 Exam Pattern, BSTC Syllabus In Hindi: GGTU university is going to conduct BSTC Exam this year. Rajasthan BSTC Entrance Examination is organized by The Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara. BSTC General and BSTC Sanskrit are two of the courses accessible through BSTC institution. The Rajasthan BSTC Exam Books are intended severely in agreement to Exam Pattern of the Entrance Examination. Latest Update on February 17, 2019.
Rajasthan BSTC Syllabus 2019 Exam Pattern, BSTC Syllabus In Hindi : This page is important for those candidates who have applied for BSTC Application Form and are searching for BSTC Syllabus 2019. Here complete details regarding to BSTC 2019 Syllabus along with BSTC Exam Pattern provide by us. So you need to check this full page and get collect all details for better performance in exam. The Guru Govind Tribal University, Banswara has released the BSTC 2019 Notification on official website. A large number of candidates submitted their BSTC Online Form to get the admission into Basic School Teaching Certificate (BSTC 2019). Now all candidates who applied application form are searching for BSTC Syllabus PDF Download.
So candidates we are advise to collect the details which will help you to gain the better marks for admission. Here complete BSTC Syllabus 2019 in Hindi; BSTC Syllabus Topic Wise are placed. You need to check carefully all the meter and start their exam preparation. This is State Level Entrance Exam for all candidates who wise to pursue the certificate course from GGTU 2019. To crack the exam you need to download the Syllabus of GGTU BSTC 2019 to start their BSTC Exam Preparation. Here we are going to provide complete details. You must check this page for the detailed information.
BSTC entrance exam will be held in May 2019. Applicants can download BSTC Syllabus In Hindi. Dear Candidates, If you are preparing for BSTC Entrance Exam 2019 than you should have to know the Syllabus of BSTC Exam 2019. The BSTC Exam Syllabus 2018 will be help you for effective preparation.
The Latest BSTC Exam Pattern and Rajasthan BSTC Syllabus 2019 are available on our website or you can also visit to the official website of Rajasthan BSTC. The BSTC Exam 2019 contains multiple choice questions. The BSTC Questions 2019 are from the four subjects and All the questions are of total 200 MCQs and of 600 marks. Here we are providing all the topics from the subjects like General Awareness of Rajasthan, Mental Ability, Teaching Aptitude and Language Ability. The BSTC 2019 Exam Pattern has not has any negative marking.
Here a complete detail that you are searching is available. You can check here GGTU Banswara BSTC Syllabus, Rajasthan BSTC Exam Pattern, BSTC Previous Year Question Paper, and BSTC Last Year Paper, BSTC Preparation Tips, BSTC Exam Date ad other. To check all details you are request to check the full page till the end. The syllabus is very important to check by all the candidates who are going to appear in exam. Through Rajasthan BSTC Syllabus candidates can start their exam preparation by provided guidelines. This page will help you to find all the way of preparation.
Rajasthan BSTC Syllabus 2019 Exam Pattern, BSTC Syllabus In Hindi
|Name of the Board||Guru Govind Tribal University, Banswara|
|Name of Exam||Rajasthan BSTC 2019|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||BSTC Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Location of Exam||Across Rajasthan State|
|Type of Exam||BSTC Admission Test|
Subject Wise Rajasthan BSTC Exam Syllabus 2019: The all the topics of syllabus of Rajasthan BSTC Entrance Exam 2019 are provided below. The syllabus is prepared by our expert according to the Rajasthan BSTC Official Notification 2019. So don’t worry about reliability of the syllabus and prepare as according to the syllabus.
BSTC Exam Pattern 2019:-
- The exam will be organized in offline mode.
- There 200 questions will ask in exam.
- The exam paper will be total 300 marks.
- There no any marks deduced for the wrong answer.
- The exam duration will be limited.
- There will choice between Hindi and Sanskrit Subject.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Information About Rajasthan||50||150|
- General Awareness: The topics will be covered in General Awareness subjects will be to related to the Historical Aspect, Art, Culture Economic Aspect, Political Aspect, Folk Life, Geographical Aspect, Tourism Aspect, Social Aspect and Literature Aspect etc.
- Teaching Aptitude: The teaching aptitude subject contains the topics like Teaching Learning, Leadership Quality, Creativity, Continuous, Comprehensive Evaluation, Communication skills, Professional Attitude, Social Sensitivity etc.
- Mental Ability: The questions will be in the Mental Ability subject from the Analogy, Reasoning, Discrimination, Relationship, Analysis Logical Thinking etc.
- Language Ability: The 20 questions will be asked in English subject of 60 marks. The topics will be Comprehension, Spotting Errors, Narration, Prepositions, Articles, Connectives, Correction of Sentence, Kind of Sentences, Sentence Completion, Tense, Synonyms, Antonyms, One word substitutions, spelling errors.
- You should have to answer one subject of Hindi and Sanskrit. to know the syllabus of Hindi and Sanskrit kindly visit to the website of BSTC 2019.
How to know the Rajasthan BSTC Syllabus 2019 from the official Portal:
Step 1: First of all interested contenders log on to the website :
Step 2: Kindly look for Syllabus of Rajasthan BSTC Paper 2019 and Click on the link
Step 3: Now download the Rajasthan BSTC Syllabus 2019
Step 4: Take a hard copy of complete syllabus and keep it safe
Exam syllabus is a key of success in examination. Candidates who will preparation according to given syllabus can get the highest marks in exam. The officially is provided the syllabus for all candidates. The BSTC Exam Paper will also carry out from this. So candidates you must download it and continue your study to get selection in this exam. Here complete details are mentioning for check.
General Awareness of Rajasthan:
- Political Aspect
- Art, Culture
- Tourism Aspect
- Literature Aspect
- Economic Aspect
- Geographical Aspect
- Folk Life
- Historical Aspect
- Social Aspect
- Creativity, Continuous
- Comprehensive Evaluation
- Teaching Learning
- Professional Attitude
- Leadership Quality
- Communication Skills
- Social Sensitivity
- Analysis Logical Thinking
- Prepositions, Articles
- Kind of Sentences
- Sentence Completion
- Correction of Sentence
- One Word Substitution
- Spotting Errors
- Synonym, Antonym
- Spelling Errors